Packages are obtained in various ways:
- You have a chance of receiving a package with tokens for every game you complete. The chance is reduced with every package you get this way, but it resets to a high chance once every day.
- You get a package with tokens for every completed Daily Challenge.
- You get a package with tokens for completing all Daily Challenges.
- You get a package with a cosmetic item for every completed Weekly Challenge.
- You have a chance of receiving a package with a cosmetic item of a game-specific Cosmetic Set after completing specific games; e.g., an item of the Lumberjack Set after completing a Paintball game on the Clear Cut map.
- You get a package with tokens when you Level-up.
- You can buy packages with Cosmetic Items or Consumables for tokens in the Merch Booth or with the Store Menu of the Watch Menu.
- There are other reasons for receiving packages (e.g., being rewarded for creating a popular Custom Room, or winning a cosmetic item as a prize of a Competition). All packages show the reason for obtaining them in the top left.
- Winning some of the Quests also provides tokens and random Consumables under special circumstances.
Usually, the number of tokens in any of these packages is not fixed; instead there are various possible amounts with different probabilities. Some packages containing a cosmetic item indicate the rarity of the cosmetic item with one to five stars. One star items are "starter items" that are available to all players. Five star items are very rare.