There are two gaming tables available in the "Props" tab of the Palette (in the "Furniture" category): the "Small Gaming Table" has an 8x8 grid on it (but space for a 10x10 grid); the (large) "Gaming Table" has a 26x26 grid on it.
You can draw on both gaming tables with markers and with paintbrushes from the "Props" tab of the Palette in the "Creative" category. (Use the Recolor mode of the Maker Pen to change the color of a paintbrush.)
Appropriately sized meeples are also available in the "Props" tab of the Palette (in the "Toys" category). Use the Recolor mode of the Maker Pen to change their color. You can use the Clone mode to create additional copies of a meeple (with the same color). You can further customize meeples by attaching maker pen objects to them. For example, in this way:
- Create a Maker Pen object that you want to attach to a meeple. (Don't forget to tap Done Editing when you are done.)
- Change the maker pen object's mode to "Sticky" with the Configure mode of the Maker Pen.
- Give all maker pen objects that you want to attach to meeples a particular tag with the Configure mode of the Maker Pen.
- Move the maker pen object over a meeple to attach it to the meeple.
- Change the Role settings (in your Watch Menu) for "Everyone" by adding pickup restrictions for the tag that you used for the maker pen objects. (This makes sure that players don't pick up the maker pen object but the meeple.)