Orientation challenges could be completed any time but only once. Their purpose was to introduce you to various features of Rec Room.
These have since been removed.
Daily challenges are tasks received by the player every day. When you complete all three tasks, you get a Package with the option to pick your reward.
|Play 1 game in ^GoldenTrophy||Go to ^GoldenTrophy and play games.||1|
|Play 1 game in ^TheRiseOfJumbotron||Go to ^TheRiseOfJumbotron and play games.||1|
|Play 1 game in ^CrimsonCauldron||Go to ^CrimsonCauldron and play games.||1|
|Kill an enemy in Golden Trophy||Cause a killing blow to an enemy in Golden Trophy||10|
|Kill an enemy in Jumbotron||Cause a killing blow to an enemy in Jumbotron||10|
|Kill an enemy in Crimson Cauldron||Cause a killing blow to an enemy in Crimson Cauldron||10|
|Complete 2 games in ^Paintball||Go to ^Paintball and finish games.||2|
|Hit 20 opponents in ^Paintball||Go to ^Paintball and hit opponents.||20|
|Complete a #RRO #LaserTag game||Go to Laser Tag and play games.||1|
|Cheer someone||Cheer someone that deserves recognition.||1|
|Visit a #community room||1|
|Score a basket in the ^RecCenter||1|
Weekly challenges are the weekly counterpart to the daily challenges, often being much harder than daily challenges
Every week, you get five weekly challenges. Completing any three of them unlocks a new cosmetic skins for weapons and other props for the current item in rotation.
Weekly challenges can repeat, so players can have a chance to get skins they missed. However this can be a rare occurrence, so it's advised that players get the skins that they want when they're available. If you already own the featured skin of a weekly challenge that you complete, you will receive a random 4-star Cosmetic Item instead.
Weekly challenge are reset every Wednesday at 5 P.M. US Eastern Time, allowing a set of 5 new challenges from the list below to appear.
Potential Weekly Challenges By Category
There is always 2 challenges pertaining to quests. Note that you do NOT need to finish with a specific ranking. Simply defeating the boss and completing the quest will be enough to complete the weekly challenge.
- Complete the Quest for the Golden Trophy quest.
- Complete the Curse of the Crimson Cauldron quest.
- Complete the Rise of Jumbotron quest.
- Complete the Isle of Lost Skulls quest. (Not available for Oculus Quest 1 Players)
- Complete the Crescendo of the Blood Moon quest. (Not available for Oculus Quest 1 or Oculus Quest 2 players)
These challenges focus on eliminating enemy players in Rec Room Original PvP rooms.
- Eliminate 5 opponents in Rec Royale (Note: This is a total count tracked across all games, so don't worry about getting all 5 eliminations in one go.)
- Go on 5 Hitstreaks in Paintball (Eliminating 3 opponents in a single life counts as a hitstreak.)
- Go on 5 Hitstreaks in Laser Tag (Tagging out 3 opponents in a single life counts as a hitstreak.)
These challenges are as simple as they sound. Simply complete the specific game a number of times to complete the challenge.
These challenges do not fall under any specific category, but still have a chance to appear for a weekly challenge set. There is currently only one challenge that falls under this category.
- Complete a game of Disc Golf under par.